Saturday 20th November 2021, 2.30pm - 4.30pm
The Main Hall, The Castle Centre, Barnstaple EX31 1DR (Teas & coffees provided).
After eighteen months of on-line meetings, we are delighted that this year's AGM will be 'in person' once again. However, coronavirus remains a serious health risk, and we should stay cautious to help protect ourselves and others.
In view of this, government advice is to wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces where you come into contact with people you do not normally meet. We therefore ask that anyone coming to the AGM kindly wear a mask (unless exempt). Seating will be arranged with an element of social distancing between.
Please do not attend if you have any Covid 19 symptom, or are still in a period of self-isolation.
- Apologies and approval of minutes of 2020 AGM held Sat, 5 December 2020
- Report from the Chair
- Accounts and report by the Treasurer
- Election of Officers and Ordinary Members
- Report from Leader of ND LD District councillors
- Report from Leader of Barnstaple LD Town Councillors
- Any Other Business allowed under the Constitution
We are always actively seeking members who would be willing to serve on the Executive Committee, and have included the relevant forms and supporting documents below. There a several interesting vacancies, and a full description of each role is below.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION (other reports may be presented at the AGM)
- Minutes from 2020 Dec AGM;
- Executive Nomination Form;
- Descriptions of Exec officer and ordinary member roles;
The Events Coordinator will also be hosting the November draw for the 200 Club during the meeting with prizes of £40 and £20. The top prize for December’s draw will be £100! If you’d like to be in with a chance, but haven’t yet joined the local NDLD draw, you can find further details here.